The JDBC development group has released the latest driver with the following notable changes
- fix: data being trucated in setCharacterStream (the bug introduced in 42.0.0) PR#802
- fix: calculation of lastReceiveLSN for logical replication PR#801
- fix: make sure org.postgresql.Driver is loaded when accessing though DataSource interface #768
- feat: support fetching a REF_CURSOR using getObject PR#809
- note: there's no 42.1.0.jre6 due to infinity handling bug. Fixed in 42.1.1.jre6
- fix: infinite dates might be corrupted when transferred in binary for certain JREs. For instance, 5881610-07-11 instead of infinity.